The Village Board of Trustees meets the second Wednesday of every month.
AMENDED AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE BOARD
OF TRUSTEES TO BE HELD JUNE 8, 2022 AT 7:00 P.M. AT VILLAGE HALL
Meeting may also be viewed through Zoom Meeting #814-8666-0205
1. Pledge allegiance to the flag
2. Roll call
3. Privilege of the floor
4. Approve Mass Gathering Permit for Jumpin’ Jack’s Drive In Fireworks to be held Friday, July 1st AGENDA #4-Mass Gathering Permit Application
5. Introduce Local Law 2022-C relating to Encumbrances on Streets and Sidewalks AGENDA #5-Local Law Skateboards 2022-C
6. Authorize Mayor to sign Memorandum of Agreement with Scotia Patrolman’s Benevolent Association regarding Part-Time Patrol Officers AGENDA #6-Scotia__MOA__PTPO 5-31-22
7. Resolution to approve $13,060 use of APRA Funds for Schoharie River Youth Programs AGENDA #7-2022 Scotia Summer Ecology Program Description , AGNEDA #7-2022 Filmmaking Field School Program Description_Scotia Collins Park
8. Resolution to Finalize Land Swap with Stewart’s Shops Corp.
9. Authorize Payment #8 to Precision Industrial Maintenance in the amount of $91,763.85 for Wastewater AGENDA #9-28-1701 Gifford AFP #8
Pump Station Project Contract No. 1 – Waste Removal & Disposal
10. Resolution for Summer Hours: July 5th thru September 2nd
Department of Public Works Clerk – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Court Clerk – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. except on Court days, to finish of Court
Police Department Clerk – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Clerk-Treasurer’s Office – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
11. Mayor’s comments to the Board
12. Correspondence, Liaison and Special Committee Reports
13. Departmental Reports
14. Budget Adjustments for month of May
15. Audit of Claims
16. New Business
Maria A. Schmitz
Clerk to the Village Board of Trustee